PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
Law No. 6698 “Protection of Personal Data” (Law) was being published and enacted on 07.04.2016. Within the scope of the said law, our company Anadolu Patent Danışmanlık Bilişim ve Tic. A.Ş. has the title “Data Officer” and performs the necessary compliance studies to fulfill the obligations required by this title. The security of your personal information and your security during payment are very important to us. Anadolu Patent has adopted the principle of safeguarding the privacy of visitors to the internet page. Your information obtained during your visits to our website is used only for the purpose for which it is provided and is stored securely, within the limits set by the law. It is strictly not used or stored outside the scope of “Privacy and Security Policy”. The information obtained in the course of your visit to our website will not be shared with any third parties other than at your discretion and will not be used for any reason other than activity or for business purposes. Cookies on our site will never hide or disclose personal information. The information transmitted by means of cookies is not used for any promotional or marketing purposes.
In order to provide better and higher quality services to its customers, Anadolu Patent requests from you for registration to receive your personal information clearly stated below. The personal information requested from our customers is necessary for you to be able to provide services to our Customers and without exception this information belonging to all our customers is strictly kept in confidentiality and protected under strict security measures. However, the storage, use and processing of our customer information is partly necessary for our business process to proceed smoothly.
By accepting the Personal Information Retrieval Procedure, you agree to be recorded, stored, maintained, altered, rearranged, disclosed, transmitted and classified under the terms and conditions explicitly set forth below with your explicit consent. You will be asked to provide your name, surname, title, address, phone, e-mail address, buyer information, buyer’s notes, credit card information when you buy the product / service. Your stored information will only be used for the following purposes;
- To process your orders and manage your account,
- Authentication and registration creation,
- Transfer of necessary information for delivery of orders to logistics and cargo companies during delivery,
- Transmitting electronic messages about campaign information, new products, campaigns and promotions with the condition of your prior consent,
- The ability to set up statistics about your transactions and the creation of linked lists to maintain your connection to us,
- bringing together trade statistics and analyzes,
- Investigate and improve our products, services and personal choices,
- To ensure that 3rd parties fulfill software and other functions at our own pace,
Your personal information may only be disclosed if it has been duly requested by the official and competent authorities and where it is necessary to disclose to the competent authorities in accordance with the provisions of the applicable statutory legislation.
Anadolu Patent is obliged to keep personal information belonging to customers for the period ordered by the legislation. In order to provide value added services, Anadolu Patent may process the time required for the law to be kept and / or the time required for such services, provided that it permits the use of the customer’s personal information. The Customer may withdraw his / her consent for the processing of personal data at any time. Anadolu Patent is obliged to provide the following information in accordance with Article 11 of the Law by registering to be limited to the relevant customer data in case of the application made by the customer within the scope of the legal legislation related to the protection of personal data;
- Whether data is processed,
- If so, information on this,
- Whether the data are used appropriately for the purposes of processing,
- Notifying third parties that the data are transferred,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, requesting that this process be notified to the third person to whom the personal data is transmitted,
- Requesting that personal data be deleted or destroyed within the framework of the provisions of Article 7 of the Law, requiring that this process be notified to the third person to whom the personal data is transmitted,
- Objection to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Under the Law, customers will notify their claims to Anadolu Patent in writing. Anadolu Patent is obliged to finalize the request within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. The Anadolu Patent accepts or rejects the request and declares its reason in the course of the customer in accordance with the procedure.
Your shared credit card information for payment is not kept on the servers of our Anadolu Patent that are in any way cooperating with our site or our site in order to keep the security of the customers at the highest level. In our online payment page, Türkiye İş Bankası A.Ş. 3D Virtual POS Common Payment Infrastructure is used. In this way, all credit card transactions and approvals are carried out independently between our customers and the bank online by the relevant banks and similar card companies.
Since no information about the card is recorded on our website or on the servers of the service providers, it is not possible for third parties to obtain this information under any circumstances.
Information entered by our customers for subscription to our site, product purchase and information updates, especially confidential information about credit cards and debit cards, cannot be displayed by other internet users.
By using this site, you agree to be bound by this Privacy and Security Policy statement.
Personal data shall be deleted, destroyed or made anonymous on the request of the client by the Anadolu Patent in the event of expiration of the periods in which the statutory time limits for the keeping of personal data expires.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are a kind of identification files that are left on the computer by any Internet site. It allows computers to be recognized when the website is visited again.
Cookies help the website remember information about your visit (for example, your preferred language and other settings). It can make your next visit more convenient and make the site more useful.
By visiting www.anadolupatent.com and www.anadolupatent.com.tr you agree to place the cookies required for use of the Anadolu Patent web page.
Anadolu Patent uses information gathered through cookies in accordance with the Anadolu Patent Privacy and Security Policy.
Anadolu Patent uses 3 types of cookies:
1. Cookies absolutely necessary:
These are necessary and important cookies. Anonymous cookies, which allow visitors to browse www.anadolupatent.com, access secure areas using their features. If you do not allow the use of such cookies, you will not be able to use various fields of our website www.anadolupatent.com. Permanent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device after you close the browser or application, and your internet page is used to identify you when you return.
2. Cookies for Performance and Analysis:
These are anonymous cookies used for internet pages and applications to give you a better, faster and safer usage. Such cookies collect information about how to use our www.anadolupatent.com page, which is used to identify the most visited pages or received errors. An example of this type is WebAnalytics cookies.
3. Cookies for goals or ads Such cookies are usually placed by the advertisement networks of our website www.anadolupatent.com in line with Anadolu Patent’s knowledge. The purposes of these cookies are;
- Show relevant and personalized ads
- Limit the number of ads shown
- Measuring the effectiveness of an advertising campaign
- Remember your visit preferences
Last update: 03.04.2017